After the August 2020 CoP meeting, it was agreed that the CoP had largely achieved its aim of disseminating know-how on the use of tablets in teaching, and decided that the CoP would therefore be wound up, with ongoing business relating to tablet teaching returned to the SHE Technology in Teaching Innovators Group.
The resources developed by the CoP over the year of its operation will remain available on this page for those new to tablet teaching.
Please feel free to contact C.Bridge@latrobe.edu.au if you have any questions.
- Surface Go unboxing
- Carolyn Bell: Tablet teaching with AirMedia
- Carolyn Bell: Using the pen as a slide changer
- Andrew McDonald: Screencasting
- Andrew McDonald: Annotating students’ assignments
- Jason Buccheri: Presenting using screen projection
26 February 2020, 2-3:30pm
23 April 2020, 12-1:30pm
- Jason Buccheri’s presentation
- Meeting recording
Chris forgot to hit record at the start of the meeting. The meeting began with Jason’s presentation, which Jason very kindly re-recorded (above). The meeting recording picks up from the end of Jason’s presentation.
25 June 2020, 10:30am-12pm
19 August 2020, 2-3:30pm
- Travis Smith’s presentation: